Health and Wellness Firm Offers Programs to Boost Manpower Productivity

0

Your Weight Loss Buddy has announced that it is seriously pursuing its resolve to help corporations boost their manpower efficiency and productivity by offering holistic fitness and nutrition programs, workshops and activities. These features of Your Weight Loss Buddy’s services are in accordance with its mission of helping firms to have healthy, efficient and productive personnel.

According to Your Weight Loss Buddy, highlights of the services include fitness and nutrition workshops and activities; and corporate wellness programs such as employee wellness profiles, weight management programs (examples: weight check, best way to lose weight and how to lose weight healthily). Moreover, coaching services to support company health goals are plus factors for the success of pertinent programs, projects and activities.

Such goals include, among other things, risk reduction and promoting healthy lifestyle among employees. The workshops and activities were formulated to infuse into the minds of the employees that having a sound mind and body begins with a healthy diet and proper physical fitness programs.

According to Your Weight Loss Buddy, companies that are really interested in increasing profitability should consider establishing a wellness program for their employees. There are already many cases that an investment in wellness programs returns double to five times the cost to the bottom line. Focusing on wellness is a major way of improving employee engagement.

Healthy employees will be more efficient and productive as there would be less sickness and absenteeism. Pushing for wellness programs is one mark of a sound human resource management and development program of a corporation.

About Your Weight Loss Buddy
Your Weight Loss Buddy is a reliable nutrition and fitness firm that actively adopts and pursues the holistic approach in attaining positive, lasting results. The firm adopts the notion of synergy in bringing together people with the same concerns who support and motivate each other in struggling to be healthy and physically fit. The firm adopts the system of synergy by bringing together people with the same fitness concerns who support, motivate and inspire each other to be serious in leading a healthy, active lifestyle which is the key to health and wellness.

Your Weight Loss Buddy is not a gym. It is a serious nutrition and fitness club stresses the vital role that proper nutrition plays in the attainment of any and all health goals. Fitness itself will only contribute 20% towards your health goals; the other 80% comes from proper nutrition. Hence proper nutrition must be incorporated into any fitness program. Your Weight Loss Buddy teaches the client how to do it properly and systematically.

Your Weight Loss Buddy applies the concept of Fitness and Nutrition where clients are being guided by an assigned coach. Such holistic approach will enable clients to keep track and achieve their target results. Currently, Your Weight Loss Buddy is being hosted in 13 different locations in Singapore: Ang Mo Kio, Bedok, Bishan, Choa Chu Kang, Clementi, Gombak, Hougang, Jurong West, Marine Parade, Sengkan, Tampines, Tiong Bahru, Woodlands, Yishun. For more information, visit http://yourwlb.com

Comments are closed.