Men and women have varying tastes when it comes to perfume. That’s why men wonder why women love the roses a lot both its smell and color. Most women love most roses while men are more interested in smells that are spicier like that coming from marigold. This is why men perfume choices are not to the women’s liking. Men are not really aware of that; hence it is necessary to bring a man to bring a partner along when buying perfume to make sure that he’ll choose the right one.
The Right Scent for Men
For men, the right scent is subtle. It has to stay that way all day as well. It should be splashed after shaving or right after taking a shower. If it comes too strong, it can be overwhelming; and it will take away the mystery that goes with it. A man perfume online should also not overpower the perfume of his lady.
There are men who do not perspire a lot; it’s good for them to wear perfume that’s subtle and mysterious. Women will be drawn to this smell. Those men who have smelly sweat may need perfume online that will mask their odor. However, it still has to be sprayed gently and don’t lose the mystery.
Types of Men’s Perfume online
- There are different types of men scents available for men with varying personalities:
- Citrus is a popular category of perfumes for men. There are a lot of options under this category from floral citrus to aromatic citrus, etc.
- Aquatic style perfumes is another type. This often includes men’s and unisex scents. These are made of green, fruity, and light floral scents.
- Spicy perfumes are those that have spicy, musky, and floral aroma.
- Woody perfumes are those that include sandalwood, cedar wood, etc.
- Green flavor perfumes are those that have the classy smell. It smells like freshly cut grass or hay that’s mixed with a light, fruity, and herbaceous scent.
- Fougere style perfumes are those that are made from coumarin, lavender, and oakmoss. An example of this is Eternity for Men by Armani.
- Leather style perfumes are those that are exclusively for men.