The sofa offers the ultimate comfortable seat, to rest your tired legs after hours of shopping! As you sink into the comfortable high-density foam, you run your fingers over the texture of the leather feeling amazed. Each sofa and loveseat is constructed differently, not just in shape, but also the texture of the leather used as upholstery. Different colors and textures change the way a sofa looks and feels. In Singapore, now a day’s lots of online stores available for buying different types of sofa.
Consider the type of fabric
The fabric used for the purpose is gauged on features like durability, strength, stain resistance and of course, cost.
- Fabrics that are mold and stain resistant are most demanded because its use elongates the durability of the product.
- In case the sofa Singapore is placed in direct sunlight using a faded and tanned fabric is best.
- Some fabrics are made of microfiber, which is highly effective in battling allergies because they are lint free and don’t attract dust.
- The leather sofa is preferred by most because of its strength and ease of cleanliness. Sharp objects should not be brought near such fabric because it can tear easily.
- Cotton and linen are great for using as fabric but they have to be cleaned thoroughly. Adding a cover over the upholstery is a great way of keeping the fabric clean. While cleaning the upholstery of the sofa it is best to abide by the cleaning guidelines. Some require detergent while others remain cleaner with water-based ones.
An array of sofa shapes in Singapore
Sofas are available in several shapes depending on the amount of comfort required and the size of the room. The L-shaped Scandinavian furniture is usually massive and can fit up to eight people or more. The sectional ones are easy to move and decorate the room like none other. If you want a more comfortable seating arrangement, try the loveseat or the Lawson-style sofa.